- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC controls this Site from the U.A.E. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
- LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC has no control over these sites or the content within them. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. The Noble Veterinary Clinic team works very hard to give the best service to the clients and their beloved pets. For this purpose, we must have appointments available when our clients and patients need them. Forgetting to come to an appointment happens on occasion but missed appointments mean other clients and patients in need must wait to be seen. For this reason, Noble Veterinary Clinic maintains a cancellation policy: All consultation appointments must be cancelled at least 6 Hours in advance. All surgery appointments must be cancelled 48 Hours in advance. Failure to cancel consultation appointments at least 6 hours in advance may result in a cancel fee and reflects to the client account. Failure to cancel surgery appointments at least 48 hours in advance may result in 20% of surgery services fee and reflects to the client account.
- REFUND POLICY. Refund is only applicable for the cancelled appointments in compliance with Cancellation Policy.
- LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC. Any communication or materials you send to NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
- ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. NOBLE VETERINARY CLINIC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.